A little etiquette to clear things up
- If someone rolls a BIG PHAT JOINT, he/she ALWAYS gets first hit, unless they pass.
- When smoking with three or more people in a line, the end people get double hits!
- Whoever supplied the weed shouldn't have to make the munchie run, unless he/she invited you over. But they still shouldn't have to buy all the munchies!
- If your smoking out of someone elses bong, they get first hits, even if you brought the weed over (It takes a lot to maintain a bong).
- Hold your spittle to yourself, don't let it out on the joint! If one 'lips' the joint, he/she may be passed!
- If you got a rotation going, don't screw it up!
- If a joint gets down to a roach and you don't have a bowl to toss it in, it is cool for someone to hold it for everyone (preferably one who has fingernails) so noone burns their fingers.
- Know your limit, don't go rolling up into someone else's pad and smoke with em, only to pass out on their couch, VERY uncool!
- If your smoking at someone else's pad, don't disrespect their place! This could include, but not limited to: knocking something over, ashing on the floor, barfing on the couch, etc.
- Never just show up at someone's house unannounced and expect them to smoke you up because they got a big stash, it's a good way to loose friends.
- If your hitting a bong, and it's passed to you, clear it! Don't pass a chamber of stale smoke to the next guy.
Have any interesting etiquette? E-mail Rütabega® -- Subject:Etiquette